predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Zehao Zhang <zehao0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying the eventserver
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 22:29:06 GMT
Hi Donald,
Thanks for the response. So this makes another binary distribution of
predictionio if I'm correct. Is there an easier way to test out the code
for debugging purposes though? I tried doing "sbt/sbt "data/run-main
org.apache.predictionio.data.api.Run"" but that gives out a classnotfound
error for slf4jlogger,

Best,
-ZZ