predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Multiple apps problem
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 16:57:02 GMT
This forum is to support Apache PIO, and the latest UR runs on it so I advise you upgrade.
Instructions are here on actionml.com <http://actionml.com/> or here for Apache PIO:
http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/install/ <http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/install/>

I don’t understand your explanation, there should be one train per PredictionServer, you
can’t have one PS and two “engines” or configurations. The 2 engines must be on 2 different
ports if deployed separately.

Can you explain your setup and what you are trying to do?