predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: PredictionIO :: [error] (*:update) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency: io.prediction#pio-build;0.9.0: not found
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:04:10 GMT
In these things is is best to read instructions very carefully. My build.sbt has pioVersion
not pioVersion.value

On Jan 10, 2017, at 4:07 AM, Yasothai Rasappan <yasothair@vishwak.com> wrote:

Hi Pat,
I have referred the link which you have mentioned in below mail chain, based on that I have
altered build.sbt (Attachment 3) file and tried to build the Engine, getting Error (Kindly
see Attachment 2).
And also I have attached pio-build.sbt (Attachment 1) file for your reference.

Is there any lines needs to be modified to produce the required effect?

Thanks & Regards,
Yasothai Rasappan
SSE  | yasothair@vishwak.com <mailto:yasothair@vishwak.com>
Vishwak Solutions Pvt Ltd
( 044 - 4222 2300 | Extn – 439.
From: Pat Ferrel [mailto:pat@occamsmachete.com]
Sent: 06 January 2017 23:37
To: user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Donald Szeto <donald@apache.org>; Sheik Dawood Jainullabudeen <sheikd@vishwak.com>;
Sankar M <sankar@vishwak.com>
Subject: Re: PredictionIO :: [error] (*:update) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency:
io.prediction#pio-build;0.9.0: not found

We are an Apache project run by volunteers and not paid. For other options see the support
page here: http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/support/ <http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/support/>

What does your build.sbt look like now? Please can you send text not screen shots, they are
very hard to read.

This is what my build.sbt looks like:

val pioVersion = "0.10.0-incubating"

libraryDependencies ++= Seq(
  "org.apache.predictionio" %% "apache-predictionio-core" % pioVersion % "provided",

notice the way the version is defined.

On Jan 5, 2017, at 11:52 PM, Yasothai Rasappan <yasothair@vishwak.com <mailto:yasothair@vishwak.com>>