predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "Powell, Andrew (US - Atlanta)" <andpow...@deloitte.com>
Subject Incubator Graduation Status
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:01:39 GMT
Do we know when the anticipated date for PredictionIO to graduate from incubator to top-level
apache project is?  This is crucial in our development planning.

ap

Andrew Powell
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Mobile: +1470 985-0355
andpowell@deloitte.com<mailto:andpowell@deloitte.com> | www.deloitte.com<http://www.deloitte.com/>

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1