predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: availableDate and expireDate
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 17:33:24 GMT
Yes retrain is required since the dates are attached to items in the model and must be understood
by an Elasticsearch query, therefore indexed by ES. You could bypass the `pio train` and modify
the Elasticsearch model directly but send the $set also so things will stay synced on the
next `pio build`

Examine the model, which is in the indexName (defined in engine.json) of Elasticsearch and
it should be obvious how they are stored. See Elasticsearch docs for browsing the index and
how to change properties/fields of an item/doc