predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: A/B test on recommendation engine
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 21:59:17 GMT
Amy asked: "is there any way to modify the http response for query? (So that I can track the
query result)"

What do you want to modify? You know which one you queried from the port number. The longer
answer is that to modify the result or the response body you will need to modify the template
you are using.