predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Data clean up
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 22:12:23 GMT
Yes a site revamp left some partials that are not working, thanks, they are fixed now.

HBase 1.2.4 and Spark 1.6.3 are what I use.

Please let me know if there are any other errors in that tutorial, it’s just been edited
so I hope its put back together correctly. BTW you can PR any changes here: https://github.com/actionml/docs.actionml.com
<https://github.com/actionml/docs.actionml.com>