predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: A/B test on recommendation engine
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 17:26:02 GMT
What template are you using? The results are usually formatted in Engine.scala like the Universal
Recommender here: https://github.com/actionml/universal-recommender/blob/master/src/main/scala/Engine.scala#L65
<https://github.com/actionml/universal-recommender/blob/master/src/main/scala/Engine.scala#L65>
I think you can just add a string ID to each template that tells the version that returns
results. This seems a bit heavy handed but if it’s the only thing you can do—so be it.