predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Harsh Mathur <harshmathur.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala 2.11 with PredictionIO
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 16:55:53 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for prompt reply.

I was asking because we have other use cases for spark and simultaneous
development is going on using spark 2.0.1. So, the idea was to share spark
infra between all projects including PIO.

Any suggestions? Either I build from sources spark 2.0.1 with Scala 2.10.4
or use Scala 1.6 everywhere?

Regards
Harsh Mathur