predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Chan Lee <chanlee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala 2.11 with PredictionIO
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 22:49:49 GMT
Hi Harsh,

There's an open PR for cross-building scala 2.11 and Spark 2.0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/pull/295

This is only a prototype, and would require some additional changes to get
it working with the current Apache version. But you can look at this as
reference. We are planning on integrating newer version of Scala/Spark with
PredictionIO in the near future. We'd appreciate any comments/suggestions.

Chan