predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Magnus Kragelund <...@ida.dk>
Subject Suggest users based on item
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 20:52:30 GMT
Hi,
I'm using Prediction IO with the Universal Recommender engine template (https://github.com/PredictionIO/template-scala-parallel-universal-recommendation)
to generate personalized and item based item suggesttions, on a web site selling event tickets.
I feed user interactions like pageviews, ticket purchases, rating etc to Prediction IO .

The setup is great for displaying event suggestions to the site visitors, but I'd also like
to be able to have Prediction IO suggest a list of users, that would be most interested in
a given item. With that in hand i would know who to contact, to sell out events that are not
already sold out.

How would I go about getting such suggestions from Prediction IO, using the Universal Recommender
- or any other - engine template?

Best regards
Magnus Kragelund