predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "Guruju, Lakshmi Sravya" <lakshmi.sravya.gur...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Not able to access engine after successful deployment
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 07:32:10 GMT
Hi Tom,

You are right.  Port seems to be closed. When I try nmap to display open ports, I got below
result. At this moment the engine is deployed but still 8000 port is not open. How can I make
it open so that I can access it outside the VM.

Nmap scan report for localhost (127.0.0.1)
Not shown: 996 closed ports
PORT     STATE SERVICE
22/tcp   open  ssh
5432/tcp open  postgresql
7070/tcp open  realserver
9200/tcp open  wap-wsp

Regards,
Sravya
From: Tom Chan [mailto:yukhei.chan@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2016 12:25 AM
To: user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Not able to access engine after successful deployment

Seems you need to set up your VM so that traffic arriving at a certain port on your host (8000
or something of your choice) is forwarded to port 8000 on your VM, then you're good to go.

Tom

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Guruju, Lakshmi Sravya <lakshmi.sravya.guruju@sap.com<mailto:lakshmi.sravya.guruju@sap.com>>