predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "Guruju, Lakshmi Sravya" <lakshmi.sravya.gur...@sap.com>
Subject how to embed user-user relations into UR engine
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:05:31 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am building a recommender using UR engine template. As far as I know, this usually takes
events like view, buy etc. These events mostly tell the relation between user and the item
as in user viewed an item or user bought an item.

But in my use-case I have some user-user relations like set of users belong to a specific
group which I would like to somehow import as an event to event server so that they can be
used to give better recommendations by the engine.

Could someone help me in achieving this or suggest me if there is a better way to use that
relations in getting recommendations.

Regards,
Sravya