predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Amado Espinosa <am...@odegiecommerce.com>
Subject Fwd: Issue while training Recommendation Engine
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2016 14:42:06 GMT
Hi, I stuck trying to train the Recommendation Engine. The issue seems to
be related with

[WARN] [BLAS] Failed to load implementation from: com.github.fommil.netlib.
NativeSystemBLAS
[WARN] [BLAS] Failed to load implementation from: com.github.fommil.netlib.
NativeRefBLAS
[WARN] [LAPACK] Failed to load implementation from:
com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeSystemLAPACK
[WARN] [LAPACK] Failed to load implementation from:
com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeRefLAPACK

Warnings, I googled and I find some tips like

To fix this, you need to download the source code, and build it yourself
passing the “-Pnetlib-lgpl” option to maven.

I've did that using this command

./make-distribution.sh --name hadoop-2.6 --tgz -Phadoop-2.6 -Pyarn
-Pnetlib-lgpl -DskipTests

but still I;m getting the same issue ..
I attached the log, do you have any guideline to avoid this issue? I'm miss
some steps during the installation/setup?

Thanks for your help,
  Best Regards.