predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Donald Szeto <don...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Best way to implement description of expected events and queries
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 17:41:46 GMT
Hi Sebastiaan,

Would this be sufficient for your use case:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26500539/scala-getting-field-and-type-of-field-of-a-case-class

This can be put in a trait as a method and mix in to different case
classes. If the name of the type signature is enough for your GUI that
would be great.

Regards,
Donald