predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Mars Hall <m...@heroku.com>
Subject Re: Running predictionIO on a web server other than localhost
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 15:28:22 GMT
Hi Jenna,

Today at Dreamforce (the Salesforce conference) we're presenting this PredictionIO Heroku
buildpack in a developer session called "Exploring Machine Learning on Heroku":

https://github.com/heroku/predictionio-buildpack <https://github.com/heroku/predictionio-buildpack>

The README is a tailored guide to getting an attribute-based classifier running. To use the
buildpack for engines of your own choosing, follow the more generalized (and more complex)
CUSTOM docs:

https://github.com/heroku/predictionio-buildpack/blob/master/CUSTOM.md <https://github.com/heroku/predictionio-buildpack/blob/master/CUSTOM.md>

If you decide to try it out, please post Github issues with questions, problems, or feedback!

*Mars Hall
Customer Facing Architect
Salesforce App Cloud / Heroku
San Francisco, California