predictionio-user mailing list archives

From waheed iqbal <waheed...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ecommerce template prediction based on price
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:51:34 GMT
Thank you kenneth.

wrote:

 You could add the price as "properties" of item.Then modify the Query class to add 'price'
as one of field
Modify isCandidate() function to take the price into account https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio-template-ecom-recommender/blob/23daa4b66015af0a45f0f3cb0115c547ca00958a/src/main/scala/ECommAlgorithm.scala#L553

Kenneth