predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Kenneth Chan <kenn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Unifying Multichannel Data with Webhooks" - user identities
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 05:48:20 GMT
more details of how to use channel is here:
http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/datacollection/channel/

there are some implementation here (segment, mailchimp)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/tree/develop/data/src/main/scala/org/apache/predictionio/data/webhooks

basically it simply takes webhook data from those sources and convert to
PIO events.

would you elaborate more about "the need to correlate user identities from
separate data sources" ?

Kenneth