predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Ziemiński <ziem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Streaming integration?
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 11:01:23 GMT
Hi James,

Incorporating Spark Streaming or Structured Streaming in PredictionIO will
probably involve significant changes in the architecture. We are currently
in the state of rethinking the design, so that it could enable different
approaches of processing data. Future releases (after 0.10) should bring
some changes, I hope that introducing streaming will be one of them.
Do you have any thoughts on how you imagine putting stream processing into
PredictionIO and using it this way? Any input in this matter would be of a
great value.

Thanks,
Marcin