predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Ziemiński <ziem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker setup
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:21:09 GMT
Hi Tom,

There is currently no official Docker image for people to play with, but we
are using Docker to run integration tests. It comes with pre-configured
environment, but in order to make use of it, you need to build PredictionIO
from source and use the scripts provided.
You can read about it here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/tree/release/0.10.0/tests
I know this is not the most convenient and recommended way to try
PredictionIO for users, but it makes a few things easier. We we'll
definitely release official images in the future.

Regards,
Marcin