predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Gustavo Frederico <gustavo.freder...@thinkwrap.com>
Subject Re: "Unifying Multichannel Data with Webhooks" - user identities
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:11:27 GMT
Thanks for the information. These webhooks are interesting.

Yes, what I meant by the need to correlate user identities is that I'm
foreseeing that I'll have user ids in events coming from separate
systems, and while they will have different ids, they represent the
same person. So I need to correlate them. Pat answered in the other
list that there's nothing special in the Event Server to help with
that. When I get to implement this scenario, I'll look at some fast
persistence thingy (NoSQL probably) to store the user id associations.
I'm not sure if that will be as webhook or before the events get to
the Event Server, but now that I've seen the webhooks, I may go with
it.

Thanks

Gustavo