predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Concern for PIO user community
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:49:10 GMT
Thanks, this should help.

I agree about Github issues, it was just an example of users being lost.

On Aug 22, 2016, at 1:41 PM, Donald Szeto <donald@apache.org> wrote:

I just added huge banners to both Google groups web UI. Hope that would help. Technically
I do not think it is possible to set up forwarding. I will sync up internally whether it's
okay to turn on GGroup for the meanwhile.

Also, last weekend the *.prediction.io <http://prediction.io/> domains have been migrated
to redirect to predictionio.incubator.apache.org <http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/>.
This should hopefully remove all public references to Google Groups. Let's hope that would
also clear up something.

I feel that we should not support GitHub issues going forward just like all other Apache projects
are doing. For now I am manually redirecting traffic to Apache mailing lists and JIRA.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Pat Ferrel <pat@occamsmachete.com <mailto:pat@occamsmachete.com>>