predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Services are completely down
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 16:54:18 GMT
PRedictionIO is all set up as an Apache project, the reason the website is
not up has more to do with new Apache PredictionIO PMC not moving fast and
has nothing to do with Apache Infra team, so stop pointing fingers at
Apache Infra and how slow things are.

Apache Pirk project was started < 10 days ago and they have everything up
and running including the website - http://pirk.incubator.apache.org/  and
the mailing lists are active.

As far as Apache goes I think they have fulfilled all requests that were
asked of them, the onus is now on PMC to jump start the project.

Let's stop pointing fingers at Apache Infra and do what it takes to
jumpstart the project.