predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Services are completely down
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 16:01:44 GMT
TLDR; rely on ActionML.com because we offer commercial support for PredictionIO and use  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/actionml-user
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/actionml-user> but watch for developments on

The prediction.io site is not being maintained during the transition to Apache and the Apache
site is not functional yet. This Google Groups forum will be retired in favor of an Apache
mailing list that we can’t document until we get an Apache site running.

As to a schedule, the code is already donated to the ASF so there is no question that it is
an ASF project. But it takes time for the ASF infrastructure people to set up site, mailing
lists, etc., and more time to get things moved over. Also consider that it’s vacation season
so hard to get everyone on the same page.

Sorry for the confusion but rest assured that ASF, and ActionML plan to support PIO in the
long term and we (ActionML) are doing commercial installations and customizations constantly
during this period.