predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Services are completely down
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 01:22:05 GMT
Not sure how to subscribe to the Google group from user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org,
I had to sign in to Google to subscribe iirc, maybe the owner can do it? I guess we can just
include the GG address as above.

If we had one page describing status and how to sign up to the mailing lists it would be super
helpful for users. I thought it was suggesting we not edit the wiki but maybe I heard wrong.
Can someone point me to instructions or a closed Jira? I’ve used the CMS but not gitpubsub.
Agree with the do-ocracy so I’ll do something if pointed in the right direction.

(BTW read carefully, not pointing at infra. only saying it’s part of the process)