From Diego Louzán <diegolou...@metalicana.org>
Subject Re: Installation wsrp -- Newbie Question
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:21:32 GMT
     In directory portlets/build you have to copy the file
proxyportlet.include.example to proxyportlet.include (like the one in
the same directory for wsrptest) in order to the ant script deploy the
proxyportlet portlet in tomcat. Once created the file, you run again the
install-provider-pluto script.

Regards.
Diego.

--