From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject Re: using wsrp in portlet based portal
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:17:53 GMT

Thanks Rus,

    Sadly I just took a quick glance and it's not exactly JSR
compliant-- there are some pluto imports at the top:

import org.apache.pluto.core.CoreUtils;
import org.apache.pluto.om.window.PortletWindow;

    If someone could just remove these to use the core portlet objects
than it may just work I suppose....

    Thanks, Jason