From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject using wsrp in portlet based portal
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:38:42 GMT

Hi,

    I'd like to know what it would take to use wsrp4j in our own portlet
based portal, GridSphere, available at www.gridsphere.org. We our now
JSR 168 compliant and have implemented our own implementation of the
spec. I would rather not have to implement wsrp spec as well and would
like to use wsrp4j. In the source code, I see lots of files pertaining
to Pluto, and I wonder what I have to do to support our portal-- is this
supported/documented anywhere, or is it pretty much glued to Pluto?

    Thanks, Jason