From Russell Heywood <RHeyw...@merc-int.com>
Subject RE: Fault Message from WSRP Producer
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 01:07:20 GMT
Your best hope is to crank up all of the logging to its maximum and then
hope that you see a stack trace appear in the log file.

To configure logging depends on your environment, but basically you have to
go find your

wsrp4j-logger.properties

file and set all of the log level values to "ALL".  However, even having
done that I fould several places where the logging is poor (i.e. exception
traces are not properly retained) so sometimes it's simply not possible to
find the true source of the error.  And that's when I resorted to
decompiling.  :)

Good luck,
- rus

-----Original Message-----
From: misaki.shingo@nttcom.co.jp [mailto:misaki.shingo@nttcom.co.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 6:05 PM
To: wsrp4j-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Fault Message from WSRP Producer

Hello.

I'm trying to develop a portlet component via WSRP4j.
When I failed some process on WSRP,
I got following Fault Message(SOAP Fault) from WSRP Producer,
and its faultstring is not printed from messages.properties.

 <soapenv:Body>
  <soapenv:Fault>
   <faultcode
xmlns:ns1="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types">ns1:OperationFailed</faultcode>
   <faultstring>No message found.</faultstring>

This faultString ("No message found.") is printed by
org.apache.wsrp4j.exception.Messages class,
and its private constructor is not called from any actions, I think.

I wonder how can I get the correct faultString from messages.properties
identified by fault code.

Please help me.

Best regards.