From misaki.shi...@nttcom.co.jp
Subject Fault Message from WSRP Producer
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 01:05:23 GMT

I'm trying to develop a portlet component via WSRP4j.
When I failed some process on WSRP,
I got following Fault Message(SOAP Fault) from WSRP Producer,
and its faultstring is not printed from messages.properties.

   <faultstring>No message found.</faultstring>

This faultString ("No message found.") is printed by
org.apache.wsrp4j.exception.Messages class,
and its private constructor is not called from any actions, I think.

I wonder how can I get the correct faultString from messages.properties
identified by fault code.

Please help me.

Best regards.

View raw message