From "Ng, Warren WL" <Warren.WL...@pccw.com>
Subject RE: WSRP4J Consumer for Jetspeed 1
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 01:18:48 GMT
Hi, Helder,

I am glad to hear you already finished it. Will you contribute your code be
a open source project?
If possible, I would like the have your source code. And may be I can
contribute myself to help the consumer be more compliant to WSRP standard.

Thanks,

Warren

-----Original Message-----
From: Helder Pinto [mailto:helder@dsi.uminho.pt]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 6:32 PM
To: wsrp4j-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: WSRP4J Consumer for Jetspeed 1

Hi, Warren.

I finished last week the development of a WSRP Consumer for Jetspeed 1.
However,
it is not fully compliant to the WSRP standard. I developed a
WSRPConsumerPortlet, which is a generic Jetspeed 1 portlet consuming WSRP
portlets. I also developed a WSRPWrapper service, which intermediates the
WSRPConsumerPortlet and the WSRP Producer, keeping the connections with the
WSRP
Producer alive.
The solution I developed is targeted to a specific project based on Jetspeed
1,
and not intended to generally support Jetspeed 1 integration with WSRP.
However,
if you want, I can ask my project manager about the possibility to share our
source code with you.

Regards,

Helder