portals-wsrp4j-dev mailing list archives

From ricky_fr...@peoplesoft.com
Subject Possible problem with wsrp4j exception messages...
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 21:52:06 GMT
I've been noticing that when exceptions occur while using the runtime I
never see the explanation message. I started to dig around and noticed that
the messages.properties file in the org/apache/wsrp4j/exception package
(controlled by Messages.java in the same directory) seems to never be
loaded into memory. I looked closer at the Messages.java and saw only two
methods, a private constructor that loads the properties file into a
private member, and a get method that never calls the private constructor
and only does a get on the private member...

Can someone tell me what I'm missing?
Thanks for your time...