portals-portalapps-dev mailing list archives

From woon...@apache.org
Subject svn commit: r906926 - /portals/applications/gems/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/portals/gems/servlet/
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:44:32 GMT
Author: woonsan
Date: Fri Feb  5 12:44:31 2010
New Revision: 906926

Log:
APA-29: Removing webapp classpath resource serving servlet that I've just added because of
the following reasons:
a) Even with this servlet, it still requires additional configuration in a portlet web application
to use portlets which needs javascript downloading.
b) This kind of servlet is too generic for apa-gems; I don't think apa-gems is a proper location.
TO-DO: How about using portlet resource url by default? (e.g. IFrameGenericPortlet generating
the resizing js url with resource portlet url if portlet 2.0 is available.)

Removed:
    portals/applications/gems/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/portals/gems/servlet/