portals-pluto-user mailing list archives

From "balaji.chopparapu@gmail.com" <balaji.choppar...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to properly deploy portlets
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 06:27:50 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded latest version of Pluto “pluto-2.0.3” and observed following
problems.

   - ·         Unable to deploy new prolet applications using link “Upload
   and deploy a new portlet war”.
   -        *Solution*: The  users tomcat and Pluto should have the role as
   “manager-gui” instead of manager. Changing this in “tomcat-users.xml”
   solved the problem.
   - ·     Deployed protlet applications are not available to select in
   Pluto Page Administrator protlet. Because of it I am unable to use newly
   created protlets.

Please help me to solve the second problem.

Thanks & Regards
*Balaji Chopparapu*