portals-pluto-user mailing list archives

From Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action-scoped request attributes
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:00:17 GMT
I believe this is a mandatory container feature. To quote the specification:

"Container runtime options besides the
javax.portlet.actionScopedRequestAttributes option are optional to
support by the portlet container and the portlet can find out which
container runtime options are supported by the portlet container
running the portlet via the method getContainerRuntimeOptions on the
PortletContext."

Regards,

Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik