portals-pluto-user mailing list archives

From "Jose Luis Martinez Avial" <jlmarti...@pb-santander.com>
Subject Weblogic 10.3
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:41:35 GMT
Hello,
  I'm trying to deploy Pluto 2.0.2(the pluto-portal and plruo-testsuite)
in WebLogic 103. I had some problems with the tags, but after I changed
the uri to /portlet_2_0, that appears to be fixed. But now I'm getting
an error in the JSP saying that renderRequest is not recognized. It
seems that the Java class generated for the JSP does not extend from the
correct JSP, or I'm missing something? Has anyone tried to do this?

    Thanks

JL

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Banco
Santander International does not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Banco Santander International unless otherwise
specifically stated.

Las comunicaciones v'ia Internet no son seguras y, por lo tanto,
Banco Santander International no asume responsabilidad legal
ni de ning'un otro tipo por el contenido de este mensaje.
Cualquier opini'on transmitida pertenece 'unicamente al autor y
no necesariamente representa la opini'on de Banco Santander
International, a no ser que est'e expresamente detallado.