portals-pluto-user mailing list archives

From skuttan <shailesh.kut...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Spring Portlet MVC Framework
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 06:47:45 GMT

Hi,

I have recently started working on Spring Portlets with Pluto.
It would be good to get a step by step configuration required on Pluto to
deploy Spring portlets.

The link mentioned here has not been accessible for a while now.
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/spring/display/JSR168/Home

Is there any other location where I can find the steps (preferably) with a
working example on deploying Spring portlets in Pluto.

Thanks
Shailesh

Not sure if this thread is still active.