portals-pluto-user mailing list archives

From ChintzNabble <chintan_par...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: Not able to register sample portlet in Pluto2
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:25:13 GMT

I have already defined load-on-startup, still i am not able to see portlets.
here it is entry of web.xml

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>books</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet</servlet-class>
- <init-param>
  <param-name>portlet-name</param-name>
  <param-value>books</param-value>
  </init-param>