portals-pluto-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Huber" <stackma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy with Ant task
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:21:46 GMT
Hi Eric

It's quite easy. After assembling, create a war and copy the file to
the webapps dir or use the tomcat deploy task. (The Assemble task only
manipulates the the web.xml and does nothing else)

-----------
	<path id="dev-classpath">
		<fileset dir="lib">
			<include name="*.jar"/>
		</fileset>
	</path>

	<taskdef
		name="assemble"
		classname="org.apache.pluto.ant.AssembleTask"
		classpathref="dev-classpath"
	/>

	<target name="assemble">
		<assemble
			webxml="${build.dir}/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml"
			portletxml="${build.dir}/webapp/WEB-INF/portlet.xml"
			destfile="${build.dir}/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml"
		/>
	</target>

--
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly
by." -- Douglas Adams