portals-pluto-user mailing list archives

From Mehmet Baris KARAKAYA <mbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: portlet error messages...
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:38:57 GMT
Hi,
As I examine the source code of pluto. Pluto developers must specify
the loggin service in pluto RI. Also in WEB-INF/configuration there
are configuration files about logging. There must be proper
configuration parameters for logging.

I guess, if my explanations are not adequate then pluto developers may help you!

warm regards...

--barisk