portals-pluto-user mailing list archives

From "nik gonzalez" <ngonza...@gluecode.com>
Subject pageContext bugs?
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 22:21:58 GMT
Hello,

I am using custom tags in a jsr168 portlet and running it on pluto.  I ran
into some the ff issues:

1.  calling pageContext.getSession returns null.
2.  I set an object in the attribute of the request by calling
pageContext().getRequest().setAttribute("myobj", obj) and then I called
pageContext().getRequest().getAttributeNames() and got the names of each
attributes in a loop.  The "myobj" attribute name was not there.  Instead, i
got Pluto_2_myobj.
3.  Also i set an attribute named "entity" but enumerating the values i got
from pageContext().getRequest().getAttributeNames(), i got 2 attributes
"entity" and "Pluto_2_entity", the former having a different value whereas
the former having the correct value (i.e. the value i set by calling
pageContext.getRequest.setAttribute).

Are these bugs?

Thanks,
Nik