portals-pluto-user mailing list archives

From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: What's the Plan?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:36:45 GMT
> If you know, how many installations are there and are any in production?

None that I know of personally.  We are using it in Jetspeed 2 and so far there hasn't been
any real issues yet.

> Does it fully implement JSR-168?

To my knowledge it implements all the required, non-optional parts of the spec.  There might
be a few things missing here or there, but they get fixed quite promptly.

> How extensively has it been tested by developers?

I work with it on a daily basis, so as issues appear, I fix them, which I am sure goes for
all the other developers using Pluto.

> Sorry to pelt you with questions - the project is so new that I haven't
> found many resources to answer what may be obvious.

Don't apologize, I understand completely.  Yes, Pluto is very new hence there will probably
be more bugs than a more mature project.

Regards,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |