portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From woon_san <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: New Committer Proposal
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 22:40:10 GMT
+1

Woonsan

-------- Original message --------
From: David Taylor <davidseantaylor@gmail.com>
Date:06/19/2014  13:02  (GMT-05:00)
To: pluto-dev@portals.apache.org
Cc: Portals PMC <private@portals.apache.org>,Neil Griffin <neil.griffin@liferay.com>

Subject: New Committer Proposal

I'd like to propose a new committer to Apache Portals, and specifically the Pluto team:

Neil Griffin

Neil Griffin has over 20 years of experience in software engineering and represents Liferay,
Inc. on the JSR 362 (Portlet 3.0) and JSR 344 (JSF 2.2) expert groups. Neil has also developed
Liferay Faces Bridge, an implementation of JSR 329 (JSF Portlet Bridge for Portlet 2.0). He
has contributed framework-friendly design ideas for Portlet 3.0 that will make it possible
to use the new Portlet 3.0 stateful Ajax feature within frameworks like JSF. He is also very
familiar with the JSR 329 TCK which will be used as a basis for the new Portlet 3.0 TCK. Neil's
contributions to Pluto would be focussed on TCK design and development.

I believe that Neil, as an influential designer of the Portlet 3.0 specification, will be
a valuable addition to the team.

--
David