portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Scott Nicklous <Scott.Nickl...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: New Committer Proposal
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:22:45 GMT
+1

(Sorry I was a bit late ... was out for a few days due to this past long
weekend we had in Germany)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / Kind regards,
Scott Nicklous

WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
IBM Software Group, IBM Collaboration Solutions

Phone: +49-7031-16-4808 / E-Mail:scott.nicklous@de.ibm.com /  Schoenaicher
Str. 220, 71032 Boeblingen, Germany
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz / Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294