portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Scott Nicklous <Scott.Nickl...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Some Updates
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 09:43:39 GMT

Hi,

Yesterday I committed some Pluto updates:

1) I added a .gitignore file and made some changes to the POMs to avoid
maven warnings. I think these updates are "all good" as long as everyone is
using Maven 3, which I imagine is the case, so I committed them to the
"master" branch.

2) I made some updates that make it easier to deploy Pluto on Tomee, which
I thought would be good in the long term, since portletspec3 aims to
improve JSF and CDI support (among other things). Tomee is an Apache
project that offers integrated JSF & CDI on top of Tomcat, so it seemed
like a good fit. Since these changes might be more controversial, and since
I had to make a couple of minor code updates, I checked these into the
branch "Tomee160". Please have a look, and if you have any comments or
ideas for a better way to do it, let me know or implement appropriate
changes to my changes. If there are no suggestions / comments in the next
few days, I'll merge these updates into "master".

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / Kind regards,
Scott Nicklous

WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
IBM Software Group, IBM Collaboration Solutions
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz / Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294