portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Dalquist <eric.ape...@dalquist.org>
Subject Portlet Specification 3.0 Membership Proposal
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 04:07:16 GMT
I'd like to propose Andrew Petro for membership to the Portlet 3 spec EG.
I'd very much like to join myself but I recently changed jobs and am not in
a position to do so. Andrew however is in a very good position to and is a
core committer to the uPortal project, one of the larger users of Pluto and
Java Portlets in the open source world. I know Andrew just recently joined
the pluto email lists and will likely be looking to get involved with the
project to the same extent I was, providing feedback and patches from a
complex consumer of pluto.

I'll let Andrew chime in on this thread to figure out the process for
getting him onto the EG.

-Eric