portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Petro <andrew.w.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Portlet Specification 3.0 Membership Proposal
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:16:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm Andrew Petro, and I very much look forward to that introduction.

I've been very involved in uPortal previously, serving on the uPortal
steering committee and as a release engineer, and I retain committer status
on the project.  Recently my career took me more in an open source identity
and access management direction.  I am however shortly joining the portal
development team at Eric's previous outfit at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison, in a Java software developer role, helping to derive
institutional value from an ambitious uPortal deployment which is, as Eric
mentions, a relatively sophisticated consumer of Pluto.

I look forward very much to helping the University develop on an already
successful institutional portal in my new role there, and to contributing
to Pluto and, I hope, the portlet specification, these being strategically
aligned with the continued long-term awesomeness and sustainability of
Wisconsin's uPortal implementation.

Thanks, Eric, for a lovely and generous introduction onto this list. :)

Kind regards,

Andrew