portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: New Committer Proposal
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 18:04:13 GMT
+1

Ralph

On Aug 23, 2013, at 9:48 AM, David Taylor wrote:

> I'd like to propose a new committer to Apache Portals, and specifically the Pluto team:
>
> Werner Keil
>
> Werner has worked with portlets and portals since day one or even a little earlier. Highlights
of his portal related projects are developing a Facebook-like eCampus at DonauUni Krems in
Austria, CSC EMEA in telecom, Deutsche Post's MyDPWorld Portal, JBoss Kosmos, and the Nokia
Ovi portal.  Werner is certified on IBM Websphere. Werner is a very active member of the JSR
362 Portlet Specification 3.0. He will be making contributions to the Pluto project and to
the Portlet API interface code. Additionally, Werner is a member of the JSR 333 Expert Group
(Content Repository) and has been active in the Jackrabbit and Agorava projects at Apache.