portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New Committer Proposal
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:46:00 GMT
+1

Woonsan

>________________________________

of his portal related projects are developing a Facebook-like eCampus at DonauUni Krems in
Austria, CSC EMEA in telecom, Deutsche Post's MyDPWorld Portal, JBoss Kosmos, and the Nokia
Ovi portal.  Werner is certified on IBM Websphere. Werner is a very active member of the
JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0. He will be making contributions to the Pluto project and
to the Portlet API interface code. Additionally, Werner is a member of the JSR 333 Expert
Group (Content Repository) and has been active in the Jackrabbit and Agorava projects at Apache.