portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Scott Nicklous <Scott.Nickl...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Portlet Specification 3.0
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:37:22 GMT

Hi David,

great! I accepted your nomination, and now it needs to get accepted by the
JCP PMO. They might have additional questions for you.

I sent you an invitation to the weekly EG calls. We have a call every
Tuesday. If you didn't receive the calendar invite, please let me know ...
there have been problems in the past where someone didn't get the invite
for some inexplicable reason ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Martin Scott (Scott) Nicklous

WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
IBM Software Group, IBM Collaboration Solutions

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-4808           IBM Deutschland Research &           (Embedded

                                             Development GmbH                    image moved

                                                                                    to file:

                                                                               pic07070.gif)

 E-Mail:           scott.nicklous@de.ibm.com  Schoenaicher Str. 220

                                              71032 Boeblingen

                                              Germany

 IBM Deutschland

 Research &

 Development

 GmbH /

 Vorsitzender des

 Aufsichtsrats:

 Martina Koederitz

 Geschäftsführung:

 Dirk Wittkopp

 Sitz der

 Gesellschaft:

 Böblingen /

 Registergericht:

 Amtsgericht

 Stuttgart, HRB

 243294

Thanks. I nominated myself with the Apache Software Foundation

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 6:40 AM, Martin Scott Nicklous <
      WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
      Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
      IBM Software Group, IBM Collaboration Solutions

       Phone:            +49-7031-16-4808           IBM Deutschland
      Research &           (Embedded
                                                   Development GmbH
      image moved
      to file: